(i) The MLS®
The sharing of the MLS®
database, or any portion thereof, with any unauthorized third party is strictly restricted.
(ii) The MLS®
The Information contained on this site is believed to be reliable, yet, users of this web site are responsible for checking the accuracy,
completeness, currency, or suitability of all information. Neither this Real Estate Agent, Brokerage nor RealPageMaker or any of its affiliates
makes any representation, guarantees, of information provided. They specifically disclaim any and all liability for all claims or damages that
may result from providing information to be used on the website, or the information which it contains, including any websites maintained by
third parties, which may be linked to this website.
(iii) Use of information
The information being provided is for the client's personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify
prospective properties which the client may be interested in purchasing, or comparing another property to. The user of this site is granted
permission to copy a reasonable, and limited number of copies to be used in satisfying the purposes identified in the preceding sentence.
(iv) My use of the website
I agree with and accept of these terms and conditions. My continued use of services of this site, and/or it's affiliates' sites, following the
posting of changes to these terms will mean I accept those changes, regardless of whether you are provided with additional notices of changes.
(i)Your Personal information
The information you give, either online or by email or facsimile, is collected and maintained with the utmost privacy. Your contact information may be
used to contact you regarding your real estate needs. Your personal information will not be sold or leased to a third party, nor will it be used for
advertising purposes. Any personal information you enter on this website will be used only to assist in giving you the information you need. You may
modify your personal information via the account link once you are logged in. If you would like to opt-out, please contact the site owner.
(ii)Website Information (including cookies)
Like many other websites, your IP address is registered when you access this website. Your IP address is used only for generating statistical
message given to your web browser by our web server. The browser stores the message, and sends the message back to the server each time you request a
page from the server.
Any and all listing information presented on this website is not guaranteed to be accurate. Listing information is updated regularly, multiple times
The term Virtual Office Website ("VOW") refers to a Participant's (REALTORS®) Internet website, or a feature of a Participant's Internet website, through
which the Participant provides real estate brokerage services to Registrants (clients and prospects) with whom the Participant has first established a
relationship where the Registrant has the opportunity to search for MLS® data, subject to the Participant's oversight, supervision and accountability. By
create any representation agreement between the Registrant and the Participant;
- understand that all data obtained from the VOW is intended only for your personal, non-commercial use;
- do have a bona fide interest in the purchase, sale, or lease of real estate of the type being offered through the VOW
- agree not to copy, redistribute or retransmit any of the data or information provided;
- acknowledge the Board/Association ownership of and the validity of the copyright in the MLS® database.
- agree that all information provided may be provided to the relevant Board and may be used to administer and operate the VOW and to investigate any
breach of security of the data or the MLS® rules
- that a "mouse click" is sufficient acknowledgement and agreement to the terms
- must supply a user name and a password, the combination of which must be different from those of all other Registrants on the VOW, before being
permitted to search and view information from the MLS® database via the VOW.
- must provide a valid email address. The Registrant may be permitted to access the VOW only after the Participant has verified that the email address
- understand the Participant must at all times maintain a record of the name, telephone number and email address supplied by the Registrant, and the
username and current password of each Registrant, such records to be kept for not less than 180 days after the expiration of the validity of the
Registrant's password. If the Board/Association has reason to believe that a Participant's VOW has caused or permitted a breach in the security of the
data or a violation of MLS® rules related to use by one or more Registrants, the Participant shall, upon request, provide to the Board/Association a
copy of the record of the name, email address, telephone number, username, current password, and audit trail, if required, of any Registrant identified
by the Board/Association to be suspected of involvement in the violation.
- Understand that information on this site is deemed to be valid but is not guaranteed. It is the responsibility of the registrants to confirm all
information on their own. Broker may not have reviewed or approved listing enhancements. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed
reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
- Understand any agreement entered into at any time between the Participant and Registrant imposing a financial obligation on the Registrant or creating
not be accepted solely by mouse click
Having agreed to the terms and conditions of use, I would like to have access to this VOW information.